- One Kit includes:One 3/8 Ground Rod (4 feet FULL LENGTH) and attached binding clamp
- Premium for Satellite dishes, off-air antenna and electric fence grounding installations
- This solid, sturdy steel reinforced copper grounding rod provides lightning dissipation for a safe grounding solution
- Easy to Install: Rolled driving spike ,better driving point.Strong enough to pound into the ground and with Pre-installed Screw Bolt Wire Clamp for seamless integration with your wires . Suitable for grounding construction under different soil moisture, temperature, pH and resistivity changes.
Introduction of the 4 Foot Grounding Rod with Clamp by GOUNENGNAIL
This high quality ground rod is designed to grounding applications for antenna, satellite dishes, coaxial lines ,electronic equipment,generators and other grounding applications.
The ground rod adopts 4D copper bonding technology with cold drawn reinforced steel cores - able to take the necessary pounding that won't bend or break while you're driving it into the ground.
It also flaunts optimal electrical dissipation, providing you with a peace of mind against lightning strikes and power surges.
General Applications and Usages:
· Off-Air Antenna Installations
· Satellite Dish Installs
· Electric Fencing
· Grounding Wire
· Home use generators
· Earthing for Computer room and electrical equipment
· Direct Grounding for Earthing
Ground Rod Specifications
· Diameter: 3/8 inches
· Length: 4 Feet
· Clamp Included
· Material: CCS