- Copperbond Ground Rod ,Meet NEC Code.and U.S. Standard UL 467 - Grounding and Bonding Equipment,UL Listed 5/8'' Diameter x 8ft Long
Better electrical performance: The excellent electrical conductivity of the copper material on the surface of the copper-clad steel grounding electrode makes its own resistance value much lower than that of conventional materials.
- Wide range of applications: Copper-clad steel grounding electrodes are suitable for grounding construction under different soil moisture, temperature, PH value and resistivity changes.
- Low construction cost: Compared with the traditional construction method of pure copper grounding rod and grounding strap, the cost of copper-clad steel grounding electrode is greatly reduced. (Moreover, it has the strength that the pure copper ground rod cannot reach).
- Unique manufacturing process: The copper-clad steel grounding electrode adopts a cold-rolled and hot-drawn production process to achieve metallurgical welding between copper and steel. So as to ensure the perfect combination of copper layer and steel layer, it can be drawn arbitrarily like drawing a single metal without disjointing, peeling and cracking.
- Superior corrosion resistance: The copper clad steel ground electrode composite interface adopts high temperature 4D electroplating, the surface copper layer is ≥0.254mm/10mils, there is no residue, the joint surface will not corrode, and the service life is long (more than 30 years), which reduces the labor intensity of maintenance .